Thursday 2 August 2012

If you go down to the woods...

I suppose I am biased but my sister was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen and it's fair to say I will be waiting for the memories to fade a bit before I head down the aisle myself, I do not wish to compete!! 

Her vintage lace, key hole back dress was from The Tailors Cat in Cambridge. Fitted, delicate, feminine and to say my sister isn't a "long dress girl" she looked stunning. Ethereal flower head dress was flown over from the USA after she bought it from www.Etsy.com - heavenly & celestial. 

The bridesmaids wore Vero Moda nude dresses from House of Fraser, a style that suited all 5 girls, something often forgotten for the bridesmaids, hello! not everyone is going to look gorgeous in that skin tight body con dress you have in mind. Unless, of course, you are Bridezilla and your plan is actually to make your bridesmaids look bad so that you have the ultimate attention!? Tactical.

Hair by Sam at Capelli Sheffield, all about the fishtail plaits and natural messy waves. My sister's eyelashes looked amazing and were done by the lovely @harrietjardine at a great price.

Photography by Mark Tierney. See his blog/follow him on Twitter! I love the natural shots that really represent how the day was.

Not forgetting the Tipi Tents from Papakata, the guests absolutely loved the atmosphere of a reception in the woods, tied up the natural and pretty theme nicely...








No comments:

Post a Comment